Dr. Dalbergue (pictured above), a former pharmaceutical industry physician with Gardasil manufacturer Merck, was interviewed in the April 2014 issue of the French magazine Principes de Santé (Health Principles). You can read it here (in French): http://ddata.over-blog.com/
xxxyyy/3/27/09/71/2012-2013/ Juin-2013/Dr-Dalbergue– Gardasil–plus-grand-scandale- de-tous-les-tem.pdf
The full extent of the Gardasil scandal needs to be assessed: everyone knew when this vaccine was released on the American market that it would prove to be worthless! Diane Harper, a major opinion leader in the United States, was one of the first to blow the whistle, pointing out the fraud and scam of it all.
Gardasil is useless and costs a fortune! In addition, decision-makers at all levels are aware of it!
Cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, paralysis of the lower limbs, vaccine-induced MS and vaccine-induced encephalitis can be found, whatever the vaccine.
I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all times because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers.
As we have reported in many previous articles here at Health Impact News, the HPV vaccine has become a huge international controversy, while enjoying widespread mainstream media and medical acceptance here in the United States. Any mainstream media reporter who dares to report on the controversy surrounding Gardasil faces ridicule and a potential loss of their career. (Just ask Katie Couric.)
U.S. law prevents anyone from suing Merck or any other vaccine manufacturer as the U.S. Congress gave them total immunity from civil lawsuits in 1986, and that legal protection which gives them a free pass to put as many vaccines into the market as they want to, was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2011. In addition, the National Institute of Health receives royalties from the sales of Gardasil. So don’t expect objective, true information from the U.S. mainstream media, or your U.S. doctor.
But Merck does not have the same legal protection outside the U.S., and it is here we must find information regarding lawsuits over injuries and deaths related to Gardasil.
Gardasil: An International Scandal
Press Release from Michèle Rivasi, MEP France
Michèle Rivasi, MEP Vice-Chair of the Greens/EFA in the European Parliament, organized a press conference in Paris on April 2, the topic was Gardasil, a vaccine from Sanofi-Pasteur MSD against certain human papillomavirus responsible for cancer.
In the space of seven years, nearly 2 million young women aged 13-26 years received at least one dose of this vaccine in France, reimbursed at 65% by the Social Security … even though the evidence of its effectiveness has not yet been proven.`
For Michèle Rivasi, it is likely that clinical trials of Gardasil were not conducted following the rules of science. Normally, to evaluate safety, the treatment must be compared with placebo. However, in the case of this vaccine, the “placebo” that was used was the vaccine adjuvant itself.
The French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products (AFSSAPS) registered Gardasil on its list of drugs under surveillance after the crisis of the Mediator.
Today in Europe, many young women, aged 18-24 years without medical history are affected with very debilitating diseases that could be attributed directly to vaccination. Océane Bourguignon was 15 when she received two injections of Gardasil. Within months she was hospitalized for multiple sclerosis. She temporarily lost her sight and the use of her legs. Her father, Jean-Jacques, was present at the conference with their lawyer, Jean-Christophe Coubris, together with the mother of Orianne Lochu, another young victim.
Today, many whistleblowers, researchers, physicians and health professionals are against the objective set in the Cancer Plan announced by François Hollande on February 4, which is to double the “coverage “of vaccination of young girls with Gardasil until 2021 because:
– Cervical cancer in France is no longer a public health problem (1.7 % of all cancers)
– The vaccine is only effective against infections caused by some strains of the virus: Gardasil contains antigens only for strains of type 6, 11, 16 and 18 and the other vaccine, Cervarix, for 2 strains. However, infections with strains 16 and 18, established as scarecrows by manufacturers, seem rarer in Europe. Note that there are more than 100 strains, including 18 considered high-risk oncogenic
– There is no evidence to date demonstrating efficacy of the vaccine against the occurrence of cervical cancer! 20 years back would still be necessary to obtain such evidence, however, the duration of vaccine protection is limited in time.
– The presence of aluminum adjuvant is very problematic, as shown by scientists Chris Shaw and Lucija Tomljenovic, from the University of British Columbia, and Professor Authier and Gherardi, from Hospital Henri-Mondor (Créteil), all present at the conference. The aluminum migrates into the body and reaches the brain, where it accumulates. There are many adverse effects noted: death, convulsions, syncope, Guillain-Barré syndrome, transverse myelitis, facial paralysis, chronic fatigue syndrome, autoimmune diseases, pulmonary embolisms, myofasciitis macrophages, pancreatitis…
– The effectiveness of conventional smears to detect cervical cancer has been proven.
– Deal with these risks. Austria refused to include these vaccines in the vaccination schedule and Japan no longer recommends this vaccination; many challenges exist in other countries.
– A dose of Gardasil costs 123.44 euros in France, or 370.32 euros for 3 injections required, this is far too expensive. This cost could increase if boosters were necessary, because the duration of protection of initial vaccination is still not known. The period of “catch-up” could generate a cost to social security of 926 M° euros. In subsequent years the annual cost would be € 148 M °.
-An indecent campaign of communication was engaged years ago to promote this vaccine: lobbying campaigns and aggressive advertising are conducted by laboratories that play on the fears and guilt, especially of mothers: “Protect your daughter, this is what is more natural for a mother.” One of these commercials has also been banned by the Medicines Agency in August 2010 for “lack of objectivity “.
For all of these reasons, MEP Michèle Rivasi calls for a moratorium: member states must stop recommending this vaccine until more studies are conducted on Gardasil, its effectiveness and dangers.
[Note from SaneVax: There are currently 28 member states in the European Union. This call for a moratorium was addressed to all of them.]
Read the full press release here: http://sanevax.org/gardasil-international-scandal/
Lead Vaccine Developer Comes Clean So She Can ‘Sleep At Night’: Gardasil and Cervarix Don’t Work, Are Dangerous, and Weren’t Tested
HPV vaccine proves lethal 47 girls dead 12,000 suffer adverse effects - 2010
More on HPV Vaccines :
India- Serious Allegations against HPV Vaccine Trials Affecting Thousands of Girls Accepted by Supreme Court
France - Sanofi Sued over Gardasil Vaccine
USA- Feds Sued For Secrets in HPV Vaccine Deaths
In short a vaccine called Gardasil has been created to address a cancer – when it is known that vaccines are for viruses and have never been proven to work in the case of cancer.
Gardasil’s widespread distribution has been made possible by virtue of research that uses outdated and insensitive technology – with the regulator (FDA) and NCI in effect ‘in bed” with both the vaccine manufacturer and the organization that undertakes research testing.
So called independent researchers and experts are conflicted and worse actively seek to deflect better testing options – despite considerable evidence that what is presently used does not work. Now we have irrefutable evidence that the vaccine contains harmful contaminants (recombinant HPV DNA) that is tightly bound to the adjuvant Aluminium Hydroxyphosphate (itself widely regarded as dangerous to humans) and where the combination of the two is understood to be particularly dangerous and impactful on the immune system. Explaining the extraordinary numbers of reported adverse events post Gardasil vaccination.
Meanwhile over 40 million doses (perhaps more than 50 million)) of Gardasil have been distributed globally at a cost of USD$120 per dose and following this, tens of thousands of young women have faced extreme adverse reactions due to Gardasil with over 90 associated deaths (this from a reporting system widely regarded as perhaps reporting between 1 and 10% of actual adverse events). Is anyone seeing the links?
Gardasil serves no good purpose, in fact quite the opposite. It needs to be withdrawn from the market immediately and those impacted by it, need to have proper follow‐up and assistance provided to them. An independent and transparent inquiry needs to understand how this occurred, why, who was responsible and ensure that appropriate redress is sought and penalties imposed.
Finally, the many and manifest conflicts of interest that exist between pharmaceutical companies, regulators and so called independent experts needs to be revealed and repaired so that never again can monetary or ego driven greed outweigh the health of so many young women and men worldwide.